* Maximum recommended Flow Rate – 120 micron in good quality water.
**flushing flow rate data is for minimum operational pressure 2 bars (29 psi).
* Pressure loss at 120 micron.
Applications: Compact screen filters with automatic suction scanner back flushing
- Filter element: – Stainless Steel screen AISI 316 mesh, supported by a PVC cylinder.
Optional – multi layered Stainless Steel Screen
- Available filtration: from 80 micron
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy
powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: VIC, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 2 bar (28.4 psi)
- Equipped with an electronic control system (6V DC, 12 V DC, 24V AC)
Cleaning of the screen is performed automatically once the pressure loss (ΔP) across the filter has reached the preset value up to 0.5 bar (7psi). The flushing valve opens, pressure is released from the hydraulic piston, and debris laden water is discharged through the flushing valve. Pressure in the hydraulic motor chamber and the dirt collector is significantly lowered causing the dirt collector nozzles move along and rotate cleanings the whole internal screen surface. The flushing cycle takes 5 seconds. The flushing valve closes at the end of the cycle, pressure reapplied to the piston, moving the nozzles back to their rest position, and the filter is cleaned. During the whole process water supply is uninterrupted.
*Dimensions are only for information. Ask for latest drawings with serial code from “Solid Group”.
*For only general information.