* Maximum recommended Flow Rate – 200 micron in good quality water.
**flushing flow rate data is for minimum operational pressure 1 bars (14.5 psi).
* Pressure loss at 200 micron.
Applications: Compact screen filters with automatic back flushing
- Filter element: – Stainless Steel screen AISI 316 mesh, supported by a PVC cylinder.
Optional – multi layered Stainless Steel Screen
- Available filtration: from 200-3000 micron
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: VIC, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1 bar (14.5 psi)
- Equipped with an electronic control system 110V, 220V or 380-440V 3-phase, 0,25 HP
Cleaning of the screen is performed automatically once the pressure loss (ΔP) across the filter has reached the preset value up to 0.5 bar (7psi). The flushing valve opens, and debris laden water is discharged through the flushing valve. The electric motor rotates the Brushes and as a result the brushes traverse the entire screen removing trapped debris. The entire process lasts for just a few seconds
*Dimensions are only for information. Ask for latest drawings with serial code from “Solid Group”.
*For only general information.